Information We Collect and How We Use It
- We may store the information you submit to or through the Site, as well as information we collect in connection with your use of the Site.
- We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide the Site’s functionality, improve the Site’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Site, provide feedback to businesses that are listed on the Site, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, message you and back up our systems.
Among The Information We Collect, Please Note
- Account Information:If you create an account on Seek Ghana, we may store and use your full name, email address, and other information you may provide with your account, such as your name, gender and birth date.
- Public Content: The information that you post to the Site is intended for public consumption, including your reviews, photos, posts, and account profile. Users are to note that we may display this information on the Site and share it with businesses.
- Communications:When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from Seek Ghana and from other Seek Ghana users.
- Site Activity:We may store information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, and the businesses.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.